2022 WINNER - Sydney Hills Local Business Awards
Does this sounds familiar?
- You've joined business groups where the "benefits" are just discounts to events or it's all virtual
- You want accountability and a group of fellow business owners to bounce ideas off
- You're tired of walking into a room of strangers and being pitched to with business cards
Imagine what it would be like to...
- Immerse yourself in a local COMMUNITY of likeminded women running businesses like you
- Experience consistent growth as you learn from experienced BUSINESS EXPERTS
- Have a clear strategic PLAN with actionable steps to get you to your business goals
- Have safe spaces to ask questions and CONNECT with others
The community for female business owners in the hills
Other than bragging rights & a VIP badge, you'll get :
- Masterclasses with industry experts
- Planning Days to be strategic about business
- Evening events to connect with members
The best part? You're not doing business alone! You'll have an epic community behind you!JOIN TODAY
INTERESTED? (OF COURSE YOU ARE!)
Here's what's included
With industry experts on all areas of business such as marketing, finance, sales + more. Online & recorded in case you can't make it.
Full day workshops every quarter to review, plan and set goals. These are in-person and fully catered!
Social event every quarter to mingle & catch up. Your first drink is included, but you're welcome to make a night of it!
PRIVATE & EXCLUSIVE
A members-only Facebook group to get support, ask questions and build a community you love.
What you get...
- 12 x Monthly Masterclasses with business experts (valued at $600)
- 4 x Quarterly Planning Days
Full day, in-person workshops with catering
(valued at $300 per day)
- 4 x Quarterly Cocktails & Connections events
Networking evening with nibbles & a cocktail
(valued at $49 per event)
- Video Resource Library
Access to recorded masterclasses & downloads
- Private Facebook Group
- Member Directory listing
- Member name badge
Total value = $2,500+
(That's less than a coffee a day)
NO LOCK-IN CONTRACTS
Let's be honest, you'll get the most value by committing to the full year but we don't want to force people to stay in the membership if they don't want to be there (that's no fun for the rest of us). So if you decide you want to leave, you can.
Small business owner, event manager, podcast host, (wannabe wine master) and local hills resident.
Running a business is super lonely and bloody hard!
The HDBW membership is not another online program with some guru - its a community of local business women who get to learn from all different industry experts and keep each other accountable.
I look forward to welcoming you into the community.Become a HDBW Member